13 Oct New Version – ArcGIS Pro and ArcGIS Online support
A new version of A2E has been released (3.1.6127), please visit your account page to download. This version requires a full uninstall of any previous versions and will become mandatory after 11/01/16 if you are using any of the Google services in A2E.
The new version includes two new apps: an ArcGIS Pro Add-In and a browser based app called A2E Online. Both will further help you connect your ArcGIS data with Google Maps.
Finally, we are now referring to Arc2Earth as A2E. While not an official name change just yet, we will be using A2E going forward for all existing and new products.
ArcGIS Pro Add-In
ArcGIS Pro 1.3 is out and we are finally able to release an official Add-In for it. The A2E Desktop Add-In is in beta but already provides these features:
- Google Imagery, Streets, Terrain and Labels layers
- Google Streetview dockable window
- Google Address Search dockable window
- Built-in Messaging for all your ArcGIS Online Organization users. Realtime messaging and map markup.
Once you have downloaded and installed the new A2E installer, go to this guide to see how to load the Add-In into ArcGIS Pro
A2E Online Beta
- Streets, Imagery, Terrain, Labels and Oblique Imagery
- Display your data directly over Streetview
- Google Address Search and Feature Layer Search
- Built-in Messaging for all your Organization’s users. Chat or markup maps in real time. Works with the web app and ArcGIS Pro