Do you need to get your GIS data online in a hurry?
Or export your complex maps in KML format for viewing in Google Earth?
There’s no need for servers or server software, all you need is a single ArcView seat and Arc2Earth. Export locally or directly to Amazon S3. Click and you’re done.
Arc2Earth is the premier ArcGIS extension for exporting and importing your data into the leading GeoWeb formats. Import or Export complex KML files, map tile caches or use the new Arc2Earth Data Services to view Google Imagery directly in ArcMap.
The most comprehensive KML exporter for ArcMap. Convert your data directly from ArcGIS using advanced KML tags like Regions and Timestamps
- Converts map as a single raster image or as multiple, interactive layers.
- Converts ArcGIS symbology into the equivalent KML tags.
- KML Regions – Split large raster and vector data into Regions for efficient loading in Google Earth
- KML TimeStamps – Animate your data using time and date attributes
- KML 3D Models – Use any Collada model to symbolize your point data.
- Info Window Creator - See you layer’s data in preview mode while you build your popup HTML balloons.
Import KML and Map Tiles
Create Map Tile Caches
- One click access to worldwide Google Streets, Satellite and Terrain Maps in ArcMap
- The only legal way to display Google Imagery in ArcGIS
- Easy to use toolbar in ArcMap
- Low cost, per-user monthly/yearly subscriptions
- Unlimited access to services
- Can be used on commercial and non-commercial projects
Skyhook Wireless is creating some of the largest and most dynamic tilesets on earth. The goal of hourly worldwide heatmaps of all their data is being aided using some of the new Arc2Earth V3 Command Lines tools. Says Skyhook’s Richard Sutton:
Arc2Earth Enterprise allows Skyhook Wireless to operationalize map tiling and KML production in ways that leverage ESRI’s high quality cartography capabilities against Skyhook’s unusually large and dynamic location enabled datasets. And the nimble and forward looking Arc2Earth development team has permitted Skyhook to pursue and influence feature enhancements in ways that would be difficult or impossible with other software providers.
Arc2Earth grafts vital functionality on the trunk of ArcGIS, keeping it alive and relevant in an area that it would otherwise be at risk of surrendering to the vigorous expansion of neocartography tools.
The City of Portland, Oregon is known for it Portland Maps site in the GIS community. The Portland maps team has been utilizing Arc2Earth automatically update it tile sets based on change in their internal GIS Server which triggers an update of individual groups of tile sets, spending time only updated the changes, not with entire layer.
Fidelity National Information Systems has created the Cyberhomes website for their Real Estate Solutions division. To augment the incredible amount of housing and real estate information available on the site, they wanted to create true heatmaps for their entire nationwide datasets. The heatmaps show the current value of homes, the change in value of homes and the density of housing. Because of the enormous amount of data, the maps are created monthly by RMMCadd using Arc2Earth.